Friday, August 14, 2009

FAQ - 14 What if I need to contact an attorney

Question: ?

Answer: This website is meant as an aid to help you decipher Cease and Desist notices so you can make informed decisions about your course of action. If, after reading this, you think the C&D you received might have some merit, or you think you might engage your opponent in battle even if the C&D is, in your opinion, baseless, consultation with an intellectual property attorney is always a good idea. You can find an intellectual property attorney at or by calling your state or local Bar Association and asking for a referral.


Post a Comment

Custom Search